Covid-19 Customer Updates
At Peters Honda of Nashua, we understand the concern you may have surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
With the ever changing and fluid conditions that we are all experiencing right now, we wanted to let all our past, current and future customers know that we have made some adjustments as well with what we hope will help and benefit anyone who may find themselves in the need to lease or purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle. We are updating this page on a regular basis to keep you up to date with all the latest changes at Peters of Nashua. As an essential business, Peters Honda is safely and responsibly open for your Sales, Service, Parts and Collision needs and is following all CDC guidelines.
Should you want or need to look at any vehicle we have available, as always you can browse our inventory online. If you would like to TEST DRIVE a new or pre-owned vehicle in our inventory, you now have the option of calling us or e-mailing us online from your home and we will set up an appointment at your convenience and bring the vehicle directly to you. With our at-home test drive you can test drive the vehicle in your own surroundings and neighborhood. Our sales associates will give you all the information about the vehicle while they are there.
Please be assured that we are following and practicing our social distancing and will continue to while our sales associates are at your home. We also will be bringing with us appropriate cleaner and sanitized wipes to wipe the seats, steering wheel and other areas of the vehicle you will test drive.
If you are interested in the vehicle, you can fill out our credit application online and we will process it with most approvals being done the same day.
If you are looking to trade in your existing vehicle, we will make sure that one of our vehicle appraisers will also be there to give you the best price possible.
Our Sales Associates can set up delivery times with you based on your schedules and then arrive back when the documents are ready, to finish the paperwork and deliver your new vehicle! All in the comfort of your home without ever coming to the dealership.
As a reminder, we have the same service right now offered to our customers within a 10-mile radius for any SERVICE needed on their vehicles. You can make an appointment online through our website and we will come and pick up your vehicle and deliver it back to you when it is completed. We also have free loaners for any service you have as well. Please be assured that all our loaner vehicles are cleaned and sanitized properly after each use.
We know that life is very stressful for everyone right now. At Peters, we have tried to make the car buying experience and the service experience a little easier for you.
We would like to thank you for being loyal customers in the past and hope to see you in the very near future.
Peter and Peggy Proko
Peters of Nashua
Is Sales open?
Yes, our Showroom remains open during this time.
Is Service Open?
Yes, our Service Department is open during this time.
Is Parts Open?
Yes, our Parts Department is open during this time.
Is the Collision Center Open?
Yes, our Collision Center is open darning this time.
What are your hours?
We are operating on adjusted hours and keeping our website up to date as those change. They can be found on this page, as well as the about us page.
Are there any special service accommodations at this time?
Yes, we are happily accommodating our local customers within a 10 mile radius with free vehicle pick up and drop off services for vehicle repairs. Simply call or e-mail us to make these arrangements. We also have loaner vehicles available for your convenience if you prefer to drop your vehicle off and need alternate transportation.
Are there any special sales accommodations at this time?
Yes, we have streamlined our entire sales process to make it as easy as possible complete your entire vehicle purchase without stepping foot in the showroom.
- You can browse our entire inventory online. Our online sales associates are standing by to help you with inventory, pricing and any other questions you may have
- At-Home test drives are now available. Please speak to one of our associates to arrange to test drive the vehicle at your home, and we’ll bring it to you!
- At-Home trade appraisals are now available. Please speak to one of our associates and we can arrange an at-home trade-in evaluation of your vehicle.
- You can get approved for financing online and receive your rate and final payments all over the phone and via our website.
- At-Home vehicle delivery is now available. We will bring the new car right to your home, along with all the paperwork to complete your purchase.
What precautions are you taking at the dealership?
- In addition to having our buildings professionally cleaned, as usual, 7 nights a week, we are cleaning and disinfecting all tables, chair arms, counter-tops and workspaces that are customer facing, several times a day. In addition, doorknobs and handles in areas that are used extensively are being sanitized several times a day.
- Employees have been organized into rotating teams to ensure these tasks are taken care of.
- We have installed hand sanitizer machines throughout the dealership.
- We are using appropriate cleaner and sanitized wipes to wipe the seats, steering wheel and other areas of the vehicle you will test drive as well as our loaner vehicles and serviced vehicles.
- We are following all of the latest CDC guidelines to ensure a safe environment for our staff and customers alike.